Monday, November 10, 2014

I'm Live Now!!

Hey everyone. It's me, Josh again. I am so excited that I can hardly contain it. My book is finally finished and ready for your enjoyment. You can now buy my very first book, Josh's Wild Imagination on Amazon. I cannot wait to see you in Midian. Perhaps we can travel there together sometime. I'm sure you are going to like meeting my friends, The Fruggies. I know you are going to really enjoy meeting Absalom. He's really cool. Don't freak out, but he's a talking banana. At least, that is what he looks like to me. Please feel free to let me and my author know what you think about the book. I personally think the book is way cool. But I am pretty biased. I look forward to hearing your thoughts. Before you go, please take the time to watch my book trailer below. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment